THE BROWNSTONE EC | 99 YEARS | TOP JAN 2018
The Brownstone EC
- Project Name: The Brownstone
- Developer: Canvey Developments Pte Ltd
- Address: Canberra Drive singapore
- District: D27 Sembawang / Yishun
- Property Type: Executive Condominium
- Tenure: 99 years from 28 April 2014
- Site Area: Approx 28,562.5 sqm / 307,447 sqf
- Total Units: 638
- Blocks: 8 Blocks of 10 – 12 Storey
- Multi-Storey Car Parks: 5 Level
- No. of Car Park Lots: 636 lots (Surface Car Park 13) + 5 Handicap Lots, 2 Flexible Car Park with Powerpoint
- Architect: ADDP Architects LLP
- Landscape Consultant: Coen Design International Pte Ltd
- Expected Vacant Possession Date: 28 Jan 2019
- Expected Date of Legal Completion: 28 Jan 2022
- Unit Mix: 2,3.4 & 5 Bedrooms
The Brownstone EC at Canberra Drive is an highly awaited Executive Condo (EC). It is likely to garner good demand from HDB upgraders and first timers. The land size is around 307,452 sqft and there is a total of 638 residential units of 2 to 5 bedrooms types in 10/12 storeys blocks to cater to a variety of family needs. It is a 99-years leasehold Executive Condo located at Canberra Drive in Sembawang.
The Brownstone EC at Canberra Drive is expected to be equipped with quility finishing and premium facilities that will become the hallmark of CDL. Convenience of abundant amenities and recreational hotspots. Not merely wishful thinking, but the realisation of your dream home and beyond.
Good rentability – with upcoming industrial developments along Gambas Avenue, Woodlands Regional Centre and North Coast Wafer Fab Park & Seletar Aerospace nearby.
- Minutes walk to upcoming Canberra MRT
- Exciting Executive Condominium developed by reputable brands CDL and TID
- Abundance of amenities nearby such as Sun Plaza, Sembawang Shopping Centre, Northpoint and Causeway Point
- Well connected by major expressways SLE, CTE, TPE and the upcoming NSE (North-South Expressway targeting completion in 2020)
- PPVC technology – faster construction and completion
Jointly developed by CDL and TID Pte. Ltd.
City Developments Limited (CDL) is a Singapore-listed international real estate operating company with a global presence spanning 94 locations in 26 countries. As one of Singapore’s largest companies by market capitalisation, its income-stable and geographically-diversified portfolio comprises residences, offices, hotels, serviced apartments, integrated developments and shopping malls, totalling over 18 million square feet of floor area globally.
CDL has hotel assets in one of the world’s largest hotel groups – its London-listed subsidiary Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc (M&C) has 126 hotels globally, many in key gateway cities. In Singapore, CDL has developed over 36,000 homes and is one of Singapore’s largest commercial landlords, with one of the biggest landbanks amongst Singapore private-sector developers.
Building on its track record of over 50 years in real estate development, investment and management, CDL has developed growth platforms in five key international markets – China, UK, US, Japan and Australia. The Company is also leveraging its stable of prime assets and growing its real estate funds management business. It currently has $2.6 billion in funds under management.
Shopping & Dining
- Sembawang Shopping Centre
- Sun Plaza
- Shops, Minimart and Eating House (U/C)
- Canberra Plaza (U/C)
- Sembawang Mart
- Northpoint City (U/C)
- Victory 8
- Chong Pang City
- Junction 9 (U/C)
- Hawker Centre (U/C)
Recreation & Entertainment
- Canberra Park
- Sembawang Park
- Sembawang Community Hub (U/C)
- Sembawang Public Library
- Yishun Neighbourhood Park
- Sembawang Hot Spring
- Chong Pang CC
- Nee Soon Central CC
- Yishun Pond
- SAFRA Yishun Country Club
- Yishun Park
- Nee Soon East Park
- Yishun Swimming Complex
- Recreation Area
- Neighbourhood Park
- Yishun Sports Hall
- Sembawang Country Club
- Orchid Country Club
- PA Water Ventures
- Lower Seletar Reservoir Park
- Sungei Khatib Bongsu
- Seletar Country Club
- Wellington Primary School
- Sembawang Primary School
- Endeavour Primary School
- Canberra Primary School
- Northoaks Primary School
- Ahmad Ibrahim Primary School
- Xishan Primary School
- Yishun Primary School
- Jiemin Primary School
- North View Primary School
- Huamin Primary School
- Northland Primary School
- Naval Base Primary School
- Peiying Primary School
- Chongfu Primary School
- Canberra Secondary School
- Sembawang Secondary School
- Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School
- Yishun Town Secondary School
- Yishun Secondary School
- North View Secondary School
- Northbrooks Secondary School
- Northland Secondary School
- Orchid Park Secondary School
- Naval Base Secondary School
- Chung Cheng High School
- Yishun Junior College
- Gems World Academy International School
- Woodlands Regional Centre (U/C)
- Yishun Industrial Park
- Seletar Aerospace Park
- Canberra MRT (U/C)
- Sembawang Bus Interchange
- Sembawang MRT
- Yishun MRT
- Northpoint City / Integrated Transport Hub (U/C)
- Khatib MRT
- Woodlands Checkpoint
- Future North-South Expressway
- Future Thomson-East Coast Line
- Changi Airport
- Khoo Teck Puat Hospital
- Yishun Community Hospital
Next to upcoming Canberra MRT Station
You’ll be right next to the upcoming Canberra MRT Station, and well-connected to the SLE (Seletar Expressway) and CTE (Central Expressway), providing easy access to all other parts of the island – and near to the future North-South Expressway, reducing travelling time to and from the city.
Woodlands MRT Station allows you to take the proposed Rapid Transit System (RTS) Link to Johor Bahru.
Proximity to Shopping & Recreation
You’ll be close to malls like Sembawang Shopping Centre, the upcoming Northpoint City, and Sun Plaza. Lush neighbourhood parks are in easy reach, as well as an upcoming Sports and Recreation Centre.
Enjoy convenient access to other amenities via Canberra Plaza, an upcoming new generation neighbourhood centre located right next to Canberra MRT station.
Access to School, Work & Healthcare
Just nearby are Sembawang Primary School and Wellington Primary School, both within
1 km. The Brownstone is also a convenient distance from Khoo Teck Puat Hospital and Yishun Industrial Park.
A short drive will take you to the upcoming Woodlands Regional Centre, envisioned as a vibrant commercial cluster in the URA Master Plan 2014.
LUXURIOUS FACILITIES FOR YOUR PLEASURE
Rise to a whole new level of enjoyment and experience, with luxurious facilities crafted for your pleasure. Enjoy the pool-view Clubhouse, Gymnasium and luxurious pools.
FUN MEET FITNESS
From speedy rounds at the Junior Skating Rink to exercise sets at the elevated gym, It’s easier than ever to get active and energized.
MAKE A SPLASH WITH THE WHOLE FAMILY
Cool off and unwind with seven inviting pools. A splash pool for kids is perfect for frolicking on a sunny day, while an Olymplic-length lap pool encourages you to master your strokes.
Canberra Plaza is a new lifestyle mall, located opposite Canberra MRT. With a spacious 11,000sqm of gross floor area, Canberra Plaza will provide a supermarket, food court, restaurants, clinics, enrichment centers, and shops, bringing convenience to residents.
It offers a 24 hour access thoroughfare to the precinct green and facilities. A wide variety of social and community spaces are located on the landscaped decks, giving residents a choice of recreational facilities.
Direct Access to MRT Station : An elevated link bridge connects the development directly to the future MRT station.
Seamless Connectivity : An overhead bridge will connect Canberra Plaza with the housing precincts across the surrounding.
Estuary-Themed Event Plaza : The covered plaza is designed for community activities, which add vibrancy to the development.
Stream-Themed Precinct Space : A childcare center is located nearby and opens onto the precinct green, encouraging interactive learning.
River-Themed Water Playground : The water play area resembles a “blue river” where children can have fun with their imagination.
Improvements in Transport & Recreation
North-South Expressway (NSE)
Residents in Yishun, Woodlands and Sembawang will also be able to enjoy much shorter travelling times with the direct city connection provided by the North-South Expressway (NSE) come 2020.
Park Connectors & Green Spaces
To give residents better access to the waterways and nature areas of this region, the spaces will be carefully designed to be sensitive to existing eco-systems and environments.
WHY BUY THE BROWNSTONE
Why buy The Brownstone EC?
- Location: Quiet, Idyllic and yet easily connected to everywhere especially with a MRT station (UC) only 150m away.
- Lifestyle: Condo Living with comprehensive facilities like Sky Gym, Junior Skating Rink, numerous pools and verdant gardens.
- Upside potential on your investment: The restriction is partially lifted after 5years MOP and completely lifted after 10years from vacant possession date.
- Selection 2-bedroom to 5-bedroom units, fitted with premium appliances and fittings from Mitsubishi, Whirlpool and Hansgrohe.
- First developer in Asia to adopt large-scale prefab construction technology for enhanced quality finishes.
- Up to $30K CPF Housing Grant for 1st Time Buyer*, Deferred Payment Scheme available.
- Shopping Mall & Cineplex (Sun Plaza, Northpoint, Yishun 10 & Causeway Point & Future Northpoint City).
- Close to Nature – Sembawang Park via Park Connector.
- Easy Access with up coming NSE (North-South Expressway) and Thomson Line.
- Established Developer – CDL has been honoured with numerous awards, many of these Corporate, Environmental and Project Awards have been conferred in recognition of our business excellence and ability to create and manage some of the world’s iconic homes and state-of-the art-offices.